I was thinking this morning about how getting outside and taking a walk is a way to get more intimate with the universe. When we can walk outside our breathing opens and deepens, the congestion in our head tends to clear, our bodies are sticking out into an unobstructed universe, hanging by our feet from the Earth, with only gravity keeping us from rocketing out into space. We get more intimate with the universe when we can walk outside and that can feel good (and be such a pleasure).
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
- Floor Work
- Floor Time
- What do animals know?
- the parasympathetic: experiencing a mild paralysis
- Parasympathetic Rebound
- Recline Supine Relaxation Meditation
- Floored. Your Back’s Best Friend.
- Hedonism, The Philosophy of Pleasure
- Intimate with the Universe
- Science and Being Undisturbed
- Yoga is Therapy
- Pain in the Neck
- SCIENCE OF MEDITATION AND YOGA